- It is a country of contrasts; from the snow-capped peaks of the Andes in the west, through the wild Amazonian jungle, to the Caribbean coast with its beautiful sandy beaches.
- Convenient climate with average daily temperatures of around 25 ° C throughout the year.
- Many ideal places for rest in the nature and in the resorts.
- Inhabitants are full of natural warmth and joy of life, they love dance and music.
Attractions for groups
- Isla Margarita - known as the Caribbean paradise, it delights with its magnificent beaches with white sand and the azure color of the waters. A bath in the warm sea and sweet laziness are waiting for you!
- Expedition to National Park Canaima - is one of the most virgin, undestroyed places in the world.
- Rumberobus tour – we recommend visiting the island by a cheerful bus, where you can sing, dance in the rhythms of hot samba and raggatones.
- Catch Merlin! – Venezuela is famous for its huge wealth and diversity of fish. The average weight of the blue merlin is 55-159 kg. It will be fun for real tough guys!
- Other attractions: swimming with dolphins, horse riding on wild beaches, catamaran cruise, beginners' diving course.
When to go
The tourist season is during a whole year. We recommend to go in the dry season (XII-IV), and when the carnival takes place III (last Monday and Tuesday before Ash Wednesday).
Visas are not required, at the border foreigners are required to complete the border crossing card with the purpose of their stay.
Incentive Destination - Dubai
- Here, no design seems too bold
- Despite the lack of historic buildings and centuries-old tradition, Dubai attracts millions of tourists every year.
- This is one of the safest places on Earth
- Safari with Bedouins - in the program of desert racing jeeps, then we will switch to camels. In the Bedouin village a tasty grilled dinner will be served under the Arabian sky. In the program: paint his hands with henna, try Arabic shisha, and belly dance.
- Balloon Flight - experienced pilots of balloons will take you on an unforgettable journey. What you will watch during a balloon flight, few have seen ......
- Skiing - in the Emirates Mall there is a specially air-conditioned hall in which there is real snow and excellent conditions for skiing and snowboarding. We will be skiing on the slope, and outside 30 st.C.
- Luxury hotels - Hotel Burj Al Arab is a symbol of Dubai, dinner in a restaurant which is reached by a submarine, and then accommodation in the seven-star hotel in the world, why not?
- Gold Souk - is a famous market where you can buy gold, in any form, platinum products, diamonds, branded watches .....
When to go
The most pleasant time is between October and December, March and May, when temperatures between 20 and 35 ° C. Trip is not recommended during Ramadan, because there are many restrictions on public life (eg restaurants are closed until sunset).
Poles do not need visa to enter United Arab Emirates.
Incentive Destination – Mauritius
- This is a "paradise island" in the Indian Ocean, with excellent weather for almost a whole year.
- In Mauritius, the most important is the quality of the great beaches, at the best hotels
- It is an island of treasures of nature from spectacular volcanoes, waterfalls, botanical gardens, crocodile farms, to endless fields of sugarcane and exotic spices.
- a walk on the ocean floor - is one of the island's greatest attractions and a great opportunity to enjoy the underwater world for those who can not dive.
- A visit to the Monkey Grove - is an adventure park, where you can sweep over obstacles and climb the ropes.
- Botanical beauties - Pamplemmousses botanical gardens are considered to be one of the most interesting world - this is a must see!
- Tam-tam party - the group Málaga will invite us to a crazy dance in the rhythm of African tam-tam, we will drink old rum from barrels, and eat delicacies local food - great fun until the morning.
- Cruise or regattas of catamarans - we will sail to the neighboring Ille de Gabriel island, and make picnic on a wild beach, sunbathing, snorkeling. Total relaxation far from civilization.
- Quads in domaine de l'etoile - we will take quads for two and we will start a game with tasks to be carried out by the participants.
When to go?
From July to September, temperatures are the lowest and it is the best time to visit the island. Between the end of December and the end of February cyclones may occasionally occur. June, July and August is the best time for surfing, and from October to April for catching huge fish feeding near the shore.
They are not required.
- Opportunity to see the most beautiful waterfalls, tropical jungle, glaciers and whales off the coast of the ocean.
- Great food - the country boasts a variety of spices, delicious grilled beef, exquisite red wine.
- This is a country of passionate men and women, emigrants from around the world.
- A glacier walk - Perito Moreno is the most famous and the highest 60-meter glacier in the world. After putting on crampons and learning to walk in them, we will start an ice walk on the turquoise surface of the glacier - guaranteed adrenaline.
- Tango show - after a show full of emotions and perfect music, under the supervision of a professional, we will try to learn this dynamic and sensual dance.
- Bath under the cascades of the Iguazu waterfall - impressive views of water falling from the height of the famous Devil's Gorge (82 m turn) We will have the opportunity to walk among some cascades!
- Play polo - In one of the most prestigious polo schools in Argentina, we will have a lesson to play in this little-known sport in Poland.
- Photo safari in a tropical forest - we will go to the Yacutinga wildlife park. Breaking through the undergrowth, we will be able to see exotic species of plants and animals.
- Eye to eye with a whale - on the edge of Patagonia on the Valdés peninsula, from June to December, most tourists come here to watch whales. It is the only place in the world where it is possible to see these largest marine mammals of the world, so close, just 5 to 10 minutes by ship from the shore.
When to go?
Buenos Aires is attractive at any time of the year, while a trip to Patagonia is better planned for the local summer. (southern hemisphere). The best months are January, February and March. Iguacu waterfalls are best visited in winter or spring, when temperatures and humidity are not so annoying.Visas - not required
Incentive Destination - Madera
- It is an island of tropical flowers and fruits, island can be visited throughout the year.
- There are well-developed chain of hotels of various categories and the cosmopolitan atmosphere of the capital of Funchal (bars, discos, casino).
- Madeira is famous for wine of great taste, which for more than four centuries has ensured the good name of the island around the world.
- Downhill ride with toboggans - these are wicker baskets on wooden skids, sliding along steep streets almost to the very center of the city. The sleigh is controlled by two rafters, dressed in folk costumes and steering sleighs with strings.
- Columbus 'Santa Maria' ship - many attractions await during the cruise. These are: climbing masts, sea navigation, whale hunting (a projection of "whale mock-ups"), tying time nautical knots, a shanty song festival, recognizing land-based navigational facilities.
- Lava caves - divided into teams, we will play inside the volcano, getting to know the system of unique underground lava corridors.
- Long kebabs from the ceiling - this is a local delicacy, beef kebabs hung on giant hangers sticking out 1.5 meters above the table, the revelers slide pieces of meat on their own plates.
- The Beatles yacht - we recommend dinner on the water in the legendary yacht The Beatles, permanently anchored in the port of Funchal.
When to go?
Madeira is an island that can be visited throughout the year. Thanks to the exceptional climate and temperatures, which in summer stay on the border of about 24 degrees, and in the winter about 19 degrees.
Incentive Destination - Namibia
- It is a country of contrasts, space and hospitable residents.
- Namibia has colonial history and colorful sea of dunes on the world's oldest Namib desert, from which the state took its name.
- We recommend two deserts: Kalahari and Namib, the magnificent Fish River Canion and Etosha National Park with numerous species of animals, and silence and immeasurable horizon.
- Sandboarding / quads - you can ride small quadricycles, ski or snowboard in the desert.
- Cheetah protection project - a visit to an organization dealing with the protection of African cats, especially leopards and cheetahs. Attempts are made to adapt the cheetahs to life at large.
- Meeting with tribes: Himba, Herero, Nama - meeting with women from the Himba tribe belongs to unforgettable impressions. The tribe is leading a nomadic lifestyle, and the bodies cover with red ocher.
- Etosha Park - this is one of the largest parks in Africa. We will drive to water halls to meet herds of zebras, giraffes, elephants or antelope there. Our goal will also be to find lions.
- Cessna flights over the Fish River and Skeleton Coast - Fish River is the second largest canyon in the world. Skeleton Coast is an inhospitable desert strip of land stretching all the way to Angola, practically without any sources of drinking water.
When to go?
Namibia can be visited throughout the year.
Polish citizens traveling to Namibia must have a residence permit in a passport. You can apply for it in the Namibia delegations (Berlin, tel. 0049 302540950). The validity of the passport must be 6 months longer than the visa validity period. When crossing the border at the airport, you must show a return ticket. No visas are issued at border crossing points.
Incentive Destination - New Zealand
- It is a country for lovers of extreme sports, offers countless opportunities for active recreation.
- Wonderful nature, always smiling residents and a sense of security.
- Isolation of the island for thousands of years and the distance from civilization has meant that fauna and flora are still virgin.
- you have to try this to learn how to own "pants in the washing machine", we will go inside plastic ball and out of the claws ...
- The trail of the "Lords of the Ring" - landscapes of New Zealand are ready like film decorations: vast corn fields, hilly pastures, juicy green meadows, dark caves, secret tracts and fabulous mountain peaks - you need to see and feel like the heroes of Tolkien's trilogy. We will see, among others "Top destination" volcano Mt.Ngauruhoe in the Tongariro National Park and Hobbiton - the land of hobbits.
- Queenstown - a mecca for adventurers - this is where A.J.Hackett invented and popularized bangee jumping. In the area there are great conditions for climbing, rafting and heliski.
- New Zealand Southern Alps - a perfect place for winter sports: skiing, snow-rafting, snowboarding and ice climbing. Maybe we can see kea, the only parrot in the world, which instead of tropics prefer to live near glaciers.
- Discover Poor Knight Island - one of the top ten diving spots in the world.
When to go?
Best from September to May during the New Zealand summer. Winter is from June to August, the day is short, it is often raining, but then the trip will be cheaper.
It is not required
Incentive Destination - Malaysia
- Malaysia is a country of fascinating and very diverse landscapes.
- It is a real paradise for tourists, offering great beaches, rafting, golf, climbing, diving
- Excellent kitchen - local and international specialties.
Attraction for groups
- Kuala Lumpur - we recommend an evening in a folkloric restaurant - a theater with a show presenting Malay dances, admiring the panorama of the city from the Menara Tower and of course shopping.
- Trekking in the Taman National Park - these are wonderful caves and hanging bridges, you can shoot shotguns with "poisoned" arrows, which the native Orang Asli teaches.
- Langkawi - we recommend a catamaran trip to the islands of Pulau Payar, where is located one of the most beautiful Sea National Parks in the world.
- Expedition to Mount Kinabalu - an attraction for those who like challenges. The views fully compensate for the hardships of climbing (Mount Kinabalu, alt. 4101 m above sea level).
- an exciting rafting tour of the Kiulu mountain river in the primeval jungle.
- School of survival - participants will learn where to start a bonfire, what plants are edible, what are healing plants and what kind of animals can be found in these bushes.
- Meeting with orangutans - gibbons, macaques and orangutans live in the Sepilok nature reserve. There will be an opportunity to see them during play, wandering and feeding by the reserve staff.
When to go?
Most rain falls from October to March, on the east coast of the Malay Peninsula and Borneo. The western part of the Peninsula can be visited throughout the year.
For those traveling with a Polish passport, a visa is not required for stays of up to 90 days.
- New Zealand