Incentive Destination - Malaysia
- Malaysia is a country of fascinating and very diverse landscapes.
- It is a real paradise for tourists, offering great beaches, rafting, golf, climbing, diving
- Excellent kitchen - local and international specialties.
Attraction for groups
- Kuala Lumpur - we recommend an evening in a folkloric restaurant - a theater with a show presenting Malay dances, admiring the panorama of the city from the Menara Tower and of course shopping.
- Trekking in the Taman National Park - these are wonderful caves and hanging bridges, you can shoot shotguns with "poisoned" arrows, which the native Orang Asli teaches.
- Langkawi - we recommend a catamaran trip to the islands of Pulau Payar, where is located one of the most beautiful Sea National Parks in the world.
- Expedition to Mount Kinabalu - an attraction for those who like challenges. The views fully compensate for the hardships of climbing (Mount Kinabalu, alt. 4101 m above sea level).
- an exciting rafting tour of the Kiulu mountain river in the primeval jungle.
- School of survival - participants will learn where to start a bonfire, what plants are edible, what are healing plants and what kind of animals can be found in these bushes.
- Meeting with orangutans - gibbons, macaques and orangutans live in the Sepilok nature reserve. There will be an opportunity to see them during play, wandering and feeding by the reserve staff.
When to go?
Most rain falls from October to March, on the east coast of the Malay Peninsula and Borneo. The western part of the Peninsula can be visited throughout the year.
For those traveling with a Polish passport, a visa is not required for stays of up to 90 days.